Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Original mix

I bought a bunch of tunes from Beatport the other week. If you have not already experienced Beatport's online record store, I definitely recommend you check them out. Not only do they have ~2-minute audio samples of the songs for sale, but you can also store tracks in your "Hold Bin" for further review or to purchase at a later time. (hint: check out their 'DJ Charts' too.)

Anyways, I found some real dope records on this recent Beatport visit and wanted to share a few of them with you...

Waifs & Strays - "Yeah Yeah (Original mix)"

Finnebassen - "Touching Me (Original mix)"

Jacques Greene - "Dakou" (digital exclusive)

S/O to Beatport, Eats Everything, my dude Nacey, Machinedrum, Om Unit and everyone else whose put me on to some of these sounds. Appreciate it..

No comments: