Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cappadonna - Role of A Lifetime

I remember we got this 12 inch in to XM a few years back. I had heard Cappadonna was living in Baltimore, supposedly driving a cab for a living, but I'm not sure about that and am too lazy at the moment to look into it. Dude definitely can rap..as for whether you can understand what the hell he's talking about, that may be up for individual interpretation. Apparently this is from his 2003 album "The Struggle," but I didn't check it..or at least I don't recall listening to it. If you listened to it & have an opinion, feel free to chime in with a comment. Or if you like/dislike this joint, let me know what you think. Regardless, this song stood out to me then, and I still keep it in my collection. Wu Tang Forever.

Cappadonna - Role of A Lifetime

No comments: