Saturday, March 8, 2008

Welcome

Where to start.  I don't normally write a whole lot, so I think I'll keep this brief so as to make it as painless as possible and to keep my ego intact beyond day one.

Welcome to My Soul For Real No Doubt.  This is where I plan to post music-related things...audio, video, links, you know the deal.

Me, my name is Mike.  I'm a DJ, been doing it since the mid-90's when I was in high school.  I love music in general, but hip-hop is really my thing.  I love learning about new styles and sounds, and as a DJ, sometimes that's reflected in how I spin records.  At least I'd like to think so.  Much of what this blog will be about is hip-hop, and how I've grown to understand and love and maybe even live the culture.

Anyways, once again, welcome, and thanks for stopping by.  I hope this blog is as informative, inspirational, and entertaining to you as so many other blogs, outlets, friends, DJs and music lovers are to me.

No comments: